Terms of Reference
The following bullet points set out the basic parameters within which the Patient Participation Group (PPG) will operate.
- The role of a PPG member is on a voluntary basis and designed to give an impartial view on general Practice matters.
- The PPG will meet on a regular basis to review current service delivery performance.
- The PPG will through discussion and evaluation identify the Practice’s operating strengths and weaknesses.
- The PPG will seek to identify any opportunities to improve on current service delivery performance in order to build on the strengths identified and negate any weaknesses / service delivery threats.
- The PPG will support the Practice in promoting the work of the group and encourage further membership / patient feedback.
- The PPG will act as a sounding board for new ideas and assist when appropriate in the introduction of new working arrangements by promoting the changes.
- The PPG will provide constructive feedback on issues relating to the Practice brought to their attention by other patients.